The Ford Mustang has been around for 51 years, with the first Mustang produced in 1965. Since then, generations of Ford lovers have come to cherish the sporty car, at car shows, with collector’s editions, and with memorabilia.
Here at Prince Frederick Ford, we love the Mustang, and we’re sure that you’ll fall in love, if you haven’t already. With models that acquire 31 highway miles per gallon, and 22 in the city—the 2017 Ford Mustang is nothing short of spectacular.
You’ll have the option to purchase your new Mustang with a 6-speed select shift manual transmission and a 2.3L EcoBoost Engine, or a 6-speed automatic transmission and a 5.0L V8 Ti-VCT engine, your ride will never be boring. We have a wide variety of colors and trims to choose from, as well as both convertible and hard-top models to choose from.
When you’re ready to make this beauty your own, visit us online, or contact us to schedule your test drive.
Pick-Up Trucks are one of the most popular vehicles, all across Southern Maryland. Between the farmers, tradesmen, and boaters, not having a truck in our area, almost seems crazy!
The 2017 Ford Super Duty F-250 is one of our most favorite pick-up trucks, and we completely understand why it’s one of our top sellers!
The exterior of the 2017 Ford Super Duty F-250 displays a muscular appearance, with a rugged style, strong body lines, and an overall masculine approach, you’ll be questioning why you don’t already own this truck.
With a 6.2L 2 Valve Gas V-8 engine, 4-wheel drive, a TorqShift 6-speed automatic transmission, 17” argent painted steel wheels, this truck is perfect for whatever the road throws at you!
Some of the standard features of the 2017 Ford Super Duty F-250 include:
- Driver Seat Manual Lumbar Support
- Outside Temperature Display
- Trailer Sway Control
- Tow Hooks
- Locking Removable Tailgate w/ Lift Assist
- Hill Start Assist
- SOS Post Crash Alert System
Numerous other features are available on this outstanding vehicle. So, what are you waiting for? Visit us online or contact us today to set up your test-drive. We know you’ll fall in love; just like we did!
It’s January, which means snow, sleet, and ice in our area, are pretty much a given. With temperatures forecasted to drop later this week, and the potential for our first significant snowstorm this weekend, we thought it might be useful to share some tips for driving in winter weather!
- Accelerate and decelerate slowly. Be sure that you gradually ease into the gas or break when the roads are slick, to avoid spin-outs.
- Drive slowly. Even if the roads aren’t terrible, black ice paired with speed can be a recipe for disaster. Be sure to slow down and take your time when the temperature is below freezing.
- Increase your spacing between yourself and the vehicle in front of you. Allow for plenty of stopping room, in the event that your car begins to slide.
- Test your brakes before you get out on the roadway. Come to a few harsh stops in your driveway, before you venture out, to test the road conditions and your brakes with the slippery roads.
- If you can avoid it, don’t come to a complete stop. If you can safely coast through an intersection without having to come to a stop, or to make a turn, you’re likely to keep traction longer than if you stop completely.
- Slow and steady wins the race. When faced with a hill, don’t hit the gas too fast and try to gain too much speed. Take your time, drive slowly and steadily until you reach the top of the hill.
- If you can avoid it, stay inside. Allow road crews to treat the roadways before you get behind the wheel.
Driving in winter weather can be frightening, especially if you don’t do it very often. Take these tips along for the ride, and stay safe, if you can’t stay off the roads.
Contact us today to set up an appointment with our Service Department, to ensure your car is ready for the quickly approaching winter weather!
The Ford Fusion has been around for years, and each year it seems to get a little bit better. The 2017 Ford Fusion is no exception.
Although the 2017 Ford Fusion is sporty and sleek, it serves perfectly as a family sedan, and it’s fun to drive!
With an estimated 21 MPG in the city, and 32 on the highway, this fuel efficient car is perfect as your daily commuting car, or, for taking trips across-town to see the family.
With a 60/40 split-fold rear seat, front bucket seats, and a smart charging USB port, your comfort and convenience were top-of-mind when Ford released this beauty.
Safety is no issue with the 2017 Ford Fusion. With Driver and Passenger knee airbags, dual stage front airbags, front seat mounted side impact and side curtain airbags, your precious cargo will be perfectly safe, no matter where the road leads you.
So what are you waiting for? Contact us today to set up your test-drive. Treat yourself this holiday season!
Christmas is just around the corner, and many folks will be hitting the road to spend the Holiday with loved ones, near and far.
This year, instead of fighting through traffic or listening to music from radio stations that you’re not familiar with, download some new apps to take along.
Here is a list of some of our favorite Holiday Travel Apps:
- Spotify – For less than $10.00 per month, you can stream unlimited music to your smartphone. By downloading the music beforehand, you can listen to your playlists on or offline, keeping your ears satisfied on your road-trip.
- Waze – Heading somewhere far away? Download the Waze app, and keep apprised of traffic conditions, speed traps, and potential dangerous road conditions, all free-of-charge!
- Citymapper – Visiting a new city? Check out Citymapper for more detailed planning information than Google Maps, including real-time departures and disruption alerts, along with Uber integration and cycle routes!
- Tripit – Flying or taking mass-transit out of town? Download the Tripit app, and keep all of your flight, car rental, hotel, and event bookings in one streamline place, rather than having multiple itineraries!
- App in the Air – Flying out of town this year? Check out the App in the Air to keep track of your flight departures, with awesome coverage of airlines and airports.
No matter where you’re headed, or how you’re planning to get there, make your holiday travel more enjoyable, just by downloading a few apps!
If you’re headed out of town by car, stop in to our Service Department, and make sure your car is road-trip ready, before you head out.
Thanksgiving is just around the corner, along with the busiest travel holiday of the year!
If you’ve traveled on this holiday in the past, you know that planning is key to a seamless, relaxing trip, and we’ve got just the list to keep you organized this year!
- Stay Connected – Download the latest travel apps for your phone before you hit the road—Spotify is a great channel for music, Waze will help with traffic, and Citymapper will be your best-bet for navigation!
- Travel Late or Early – Instead of sitting in a huge mess of traffic this year, leave in the middle of the night, or early in the morning to avoid traffic jams—you’ll get to where you’re going much faster, and your passengers will thank you… especially if you have kids!
- Pack Wisely – Make sure to bring temperature-appropriate clothing, shoes, and coats, especially if you’re heading north or to the mountains!
- Have Your Car Serviced – Make sure that all of your fluid levels are topped off, your brakes, lights work properly, and that your car is up to date on all routine maintenance including oil changes and tires. Contact our Service Department to set up an appointment to have your car prepared for your road trip!
- Have Travel Documents on Hand – Be sure to carry your Insurance Card, Roadside Assistance information, and any other vital information, in case of emergency.
- Make All Stops at Once – If you have children, it might be challenging trying to travel with the constant stopping for bathroom breaks, food, and drinks, but, if you stop in a place where you can use the restroom, grab a sandwich and a bottle of water, all in one place, you’re guaranteed to save time instead of loading and unloading everyone into and out of the car at each place.
Visit us online to schedule your appointment with our Service Department, to ensure your vehicle is up-to-par for your Thanksgiving travel. Buckle up, and enjoy the ride!
The 2017 Ford SuperDuty is the perfect truck for hard working men and women that are just looking to get the job done, and it’s one of our favorite vehicles here at Prince Frederick Ford.
With 430lbs-ft of torque, a V-8 engine, and 385 horsepower, the 2017 SuperDuty is perfect for any trailer you want to tow or load you want to haul. The 6.2-liter engine and rear-wheel drive makes driving a treat, no matter what condition the road is in. The newly established, lightweight aluminum body makes fuel efficiency a top priority, while still delivering a great deal of power.
The 2017 Ford SuperDuty comes with a 3 year, 36,000-mile bumper-to-bumper warranty, 5 year, 60,000-mile power-train warranty and roadside assistance. With coverage like that, how could you go wrong?
With multiple trim styles available both with 2 doors and 4-doors, this truck is perfect for a single person, or for a family of four, and contains all of the same features you love in Ford Trucks.
So what are you waiting for? Contact us today to learn more about the 2017 Ford SuperDuty. We’re sure you’ll love it!